regular lcov reports (was: test infrastructure ideas appreciated ...)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Jun 13 08:23:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:05:52AM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> why didn't I think of that.. oh wait

Hey, this is not about what we think about, but about what we intend to
implement and document so that it is available for others to use. ;)

Care to update

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Lcov

with the links and hints on where the tooling/source for that is hosted?

Also:

What kind of config does it run? Something "-O0" or "-fno-inline" and thus
providing useful info, or does it reuse something else.

> But true, it is not weekly... it's daily....

Does it keep historic records at least of the stats, thus allows watching
trends?

Best,

Bjoern