regular lcov reports (was: test infrastructure ideas appreciated ...)

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat Jun 13 13:46:05 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 02:07:14PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> if you want to take ownership of that, I'll be more than happy to give
> you the needed auth on jenkins and on tb31

I'd love to invest some time into tracking long term trends there, yes. It
should be reasonably easy to get something started there.

OTOH, I dont think I need or should need auth on any machine for that: This
can be tested well locally and thus just having whatever tooling runs on those
boxes hosted in a git repo should allow all the tinkering needed.

Lets discuss details in an upcoming ESC call.

Best,

Bjoern