Throw exceptions disabled temporarily disabled since 2002! (transactionManager.cxx)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 13 14:39:15 PDT 2015

I'm trying to understand the transactionmanager mechanism
(framework/source/fwi/threadhelp/transactionmanager.cxx) from bt here:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=116492

but I don't find how has been created m_rTransactionManager when taking a
look to framework/source/fwi/classes/propertysethelper.cxx#137
See
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/framework/source/fwi/classes/propertysethelper.cxx#134

and when unwinding, I see stoc/source/invocation/introspection.cxx#1652
which is not very helpful.
see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/stoc/source/inspect/introspection.cxx#1652

I tried the other wizards thinking that this one had perhaps a problem and
other one could be an example to follow, but the others had the same logs.
So could it be a pb (if there is indeed a problem, we're not even sure!) in
pyuno part?