libreoffice-5-0 failure in [ CUT ] libreofficekit_tiledrendering

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 05:32:23 PDT 2015

Hi Lionel,

On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 02:54:45PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:
> > What are those autogen.input options? Can you follow the instructions of
> > the failed test and get a backtrace?
>
> Both are attached. To me the backtrace looks unrelated to "tile
> rendering", but then this is the only failing thing in a
>  make check -k

I only have an implicit --without-system-libs dbgutil build from
libreoffice-5-0, and there I don't see this problem. It would be
interesting to know if the failure is indeed conditional on
--with-system-libs or it's something else.

An other approach is to see if the branch point was good for you, if so,
then bisect what commit broke the test with your build options.

Regards,

Miklos