SDK Java Spreadsheet CalcAddIns example

Mikhail Zemlyanukha gmixaz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:47:21 PDT 2015

Hi all,

This is a second copy of my post, just I do not see the first post
appeared in the list. If for some reason my question is not suitable
for the list, do not hesitate to let me know, I'll try to handle it in
other way ))

---

I tried to build sdk/examples/java/Spreadsheet example, and build was
successful - CalcAddins.oxt assembled and was installed in LO, I see
it in extensions manager.

But when I open CalcAddins.ods, I see #NAME? when functions from addin
is called (=org.openoffice.sheet.addin.calcaddins.getmyfirstvalue(),
=org.openoffice.sheet.addin.calcaddins.getmysecondvalue(E4)) so I
guess that it means that no functions are loaded from the extension.

I tested with current nightly build (5.1) debug, and with production
LO 4.4.3.2 (libre office fresh in archlinux) with the same results.

I tried to build with JDK 1.7 and 1.8, also no joy.

I hoped to see some related log output in LO debug build, but I do not
see any errors related to java extension.

Any ideas what to do now?

Does CalcAddins example work for anybody?

Thanks in advance,
Mike