libreoffice-5-0 failure in [ CUT ] libreofficekit_tiledrendering

Matthew J. Francis mjay.francis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:37:34 PDT 2015

On 18/06/2015 22:23, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> Nope, branch point is not good. Given that a recompile takes hours,
> I'm rather unlikely to pursue this in detail. I started a "git
> bisect", let's see if I have enough patience to get to the end.

Note that if you have an automated reproducer - a failing test which
gives a nice obvious exit code is perfect - you can drive your bisect
automatically with "git bisect run"

It might not make it any faster, but at least you can ignore it and get
on with something else

(The argument it takes is a script which should exit with code:
   0 == good
   125 == skip (build failure)
   anything else == bad
so in this case it should suffice to first build without tests, exit 125
on failure, then run the tests and exit with whatever the result of that
was)

Regards
Matthew Francis