Standalone document reader using Libreoffice libraries

toki toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:46:56 PDT 2015

On 06/18/2015 08:33 PM, M. Amin Farajian wrote:

>  I was looking for such a library and learned that LibreOffice does have such a functionality.

If you are using Java, the simplest option is to go with ODFTools,
available from The Apache Software Foundation.

I've forgotten who/where they are maintained, but there is a python
library for ODF 1.0 file formats.

IMNSHO, using either of those is much simpler, and easier, than trying
to extract the relevant code from the LibreOffice source.

jonathon