[Libreoffice-qa] MAB/Priority and Severity

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Jun 23 12:32:06 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 01:14:54PM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> So the time has finally arrived that we are moving forward with _locking
> out priority/severity_. This means that *MAB will be retired*.

I'd like to suggest to add this query as a reocurring item for the Robinson and
the rest of the call to look at during the QA section of the ESC call:

 https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=PLEASETEST&chfield=priority&chfieldfrom=-8d&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=highest&list_id=545001&priority=highest&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced&resolution=---

It shows:

- open bugs
- that were changed to priority highest (thus a MAB) in the last 8 days
  (aka ~since the last call)
- and currently are still priority highest (and thus a MAB)

This is for the ESC to both be aware of newly marked important bugs -- and also
to weed out one or another wrongly marked high priority bug. Also, this should
help us keep the total number of high priority bugs both under control and on
the radar.

@Robinson: Can you take that up?

Best,

Bjoern