MAB/Priority and Severity

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Tue Jun 23 20:57:24 PDT 2015

On Sun, 31 May 2015 22:14:54 +0200, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> So the time has finally arrived that we are moving forward with _locking
> out priority/severity_. This means that *MAB will be retired*.

I will miss MABs... expecially the fact there were different list for the
different codelines (is. mab4.3, mab4.4 and mab5.0)

that was very useful for user to decide wheter to stick on the stable
branch or move to the fresh branch just reading the list of the specific
issues of each branch

so is there any plan to generate a query about the new highest priority
bugs which can separate all these issues in a fashion similar to current
MABs lists?