Please update libetonyek wiki page

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 01:18:41 PDT 2015

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 05:21:43PM -0500, Kunda wrote:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libetonyek
>
> need mention the new dep: mdds.

Yes, I know...

> FYI, does mdds have an official site explaining what it does. I'm trying to
> build libetonyek and the OSX homebrew devs prefer non-generic git repos but
> something that looks more legit than https://gitlab.com/mdds/mdds

Yes, it does have an official site explaining what it does. It is the
one I gave you on IRC (and which you repeated here). The description is
on the "Readme" tab (which is not that hard to find).

Could you explain what do you (or the homebrew developers) mean by
"non-generic git repos" and why do you (or they) think the homepage is
not "legit" (whatever that means)?

Btw, libetonyek's "home page" is a single page in a wiki and its
tarballs are stuffed under a directory that contains third-party
tarballs used for the build of libreoffice. Yet the homebrew developers
had no qualms to accept it...

> Also please mention what mdds deps are again?  Thanks

boost

D.