[GSoC'15] Integrate LO with GNOME - WR#5

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:01:03 PDT 2015

This week I couldn't do much progress because I attended FUDCon Pune.
I was there to speak about 'Automating UI testing' using behave and
dogtail.

I also talked about 'Integrating LO with your applications' in
barcamp; unfortunately I couldn't talk about it in main track because
CFP closed a long time back before I started working on this.

Here are some of the improvements that I made to LOKDocView :

* Move the hyperlink clicked logic outside of LOKDocView; make it a
signal and the application should listen to the signal and handle it
themselves rather than LOKDocView handle it.

* Simplify the post key logic. We don't need a separate _post_key()
function, and the new LOKDocView widget can automatically listen to
keyboard input signals.

Other small patches like handling DELETE key, and adding some
debugging information to paintTile rendering.

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant