not able to clone translations from git

Jacobo Aragunde PĆ©rez jaragunde at igalia.com
Mon Jun 29 01:01:35 PDT 2015

Hi Rachna,

try replacing the URL to the dictionaries repo in the .gitmodules file
with the following HTTP mirror and see what happens:

http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/dictionaries.git

Anyway, we cannot deal with your company's system policies; if you keep
having trouble you should check with your sysadmin/systems
department/etc. O:)

Regards,
--
Jacobo Aragunde
Software Engineer at Igalia

El 26/06/15 a las 06:53, Rachna Goel escribiĆ³: