Release notes LO 5.0 : nothing about Emoji autocorrection

Németh László nemeth at numbertext.org
Tue Jun 30 03:05:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

I will extend the release notes soon about both new improvements here, the
default Emoji, Greek alphabet etc. short name replacements (
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-5-0&id=483390d66b1e1bd899410906f53f3124cacfe73d),
and the new AutoCorrect method for immediately replacements inside words
(this one is useful to define own in-word patterns for linguistics,
mathematics, typography etc. (
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-5-0&id=15c04e1f567e50aff850a65996c65e6465497710
).

Many thanks for your mail and your positive feedback, also thanks in
advance to the translators.
I will try to give some nice examples about the usage of this new feature,
too.

Best regards,
Laszlo