GSoC 2015

Lovekesh Garg iamvoid13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 05:21:48 PST 2015

Hello World,
I am Lovekesh Garg (@iamvoid13), a 2nd year Undergraduate Computer Science
student at Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur). I
would like to contribute to LibreOffice and improve my skills by
participating in GSoC 2015 for The Libreoffice Project as a student. I code
in C++ and Java. I have some exposure in Open Source Development and I had
contributed to some Open Source Projects. I would like to start my journey
in Libreoffice by solving some easy hacks.

I will try my best to improve the project and I hope that I will get full
support from this community.

Thank You,
Lovekesh Garg
IRC : iamvoid13