report a bug while filtering

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:14:39 PST 2015

)On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 5:17 AM, 虹口小徐 <kitanski at 126.com> wrote:
> hello, I'm using Libreoffice, it's nice.
> my version is 4.3.3.2 i'm using in Simplified Chinese
>
> While I'm ordering Data-Filter and was tring all kinds of filter , the
> system collapsed. as the first two rows of each columns are combined , and
> then I was deleting the second line.
> I don't know how to make it happen again to show you.

Hi,
As you already know, it's really important for us to be able to
reproduce the problem you're experiencing. If the same problem happens
to you again, please file a bug (http://bugs.documentfoundation.org/)
and we can work with you to see if we can reproduce the issue.

Even if we can't reproduce the problem, it's possible that someone
else will have the same issue and find your bug report in the bug
tracker. In this way we can target even hard-to-reproduce bugs by
involving more of our userbase in QA.

> Thank you for your work.

You're quite welcome. Thanks for letting us know about your crash!

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon