Your Official Invitation

JT Richards jt_richards at hubverse.co
Thu Mar 5 03:25:21 PST 2015

Dear Candidate,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you qualify for a 2015 membership
to the Who's Who Network of Executives and Professionals, the largest
professional association for business executives and professionals
in the United States:

http://hts.io/4xjRO

The Who's Who Network highlights and profiles the country's most
accomplished individuals in over 200 industries and professions.
We provide an exclusive and powerful networking forum for our members
to communicate and successfully achieve social and career development.

Inclusion in the Who's Who Network is a privilege shared by thousands
of executives and professionals throughout the world each year.

Click the link below to secure your place in our network of thousands
of fellow accomplished and like-minded individuals across the globe:

http://hts.io/4xjSJ

Upon receipt of your registration form, you will be highlighted amongst
thousands of accomplished executives and professionals!

Please submit the form within five business days. There is no fee
to be included.

On behalf of the Who's Who Network of Executives and Professionals,
welcome to membership.

Sincerely,
JT Richards
Vice President
Who's Who Network, Research Division
http://just.as/2qAn2y

To update your communication options please go here

http://tinyz.org/Cdgxj

or write to:
My Who's Who Network
PO Box 34628 #50291