Interested in Contributing to LibreOffice

Tanmay Sahay tanmaysahay94 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 05:40:44 PST 2015

Hello, everyone!

I am Tanmay Sahay, a Sophomore from IIIT Hyderabad. I've been programming
in C++ for around 3 years, and I'm proficient in algorithmic programming.
LibreOffice interests me. I've looked up the basic development workflow;
this enabled me to successfully build my own development version of
LibreOffice from the repository I cloned. It would be great if someone
could direct me to the areas of development where my algorithmic
programming can be put to use, as I'm keen on contributing!
With regards,
*Tanmay Sahay*
*CSE, 2013-17*
*IIIT Hyderabad*