Porting to Haiku, GSoC 2015 Idea

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric at bosdonnat.fr
Mon Mar 9 02:02:42 PDT 2015

Hello Jessica,

I just saw that no one ever responded to your email. I poked potential
mentors here on our side and it seems it'll be hard for us to get
someone fully involved in the Haiku port. However, hackers here will be
delighted to answer precise technical questions to help you implement
it.

Happy GSoC 15!

--
Cedric