Office Application BoF @ OSTC, Beijing 2015/3/28

imacat imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw
Fri Mar 13 00:48:10 PDT 2015

Dear all,

    Is there anybody that will attend to OSTC 2015, Beijing at the end
of this month (3/28)?

    I would like to call for a BoF on Office Application at the noon of
OSTC.  We may have some talks and know each other, and have some small
discussion about the development of LibreOffice / OpenOffice in the
future.  Ross Gardler, one of the board of directors of ASF, will join
us in the event.  And we are still asking for more guests, maybe from MS
OOXML.  So if you are interested in the development of LibreOffice /
OpenOffice, or simply want to know more friends in the community, please
come join us!

    Please reply and let us know if you are going to join us.  Because
the current venue is quite small, we might have to seek for a larger
venue. ^_^

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>