[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.4.2 RC1 available

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:45:27 PDT 2015

Hi Jean-Baptiste, *,

Am 13.03.2015 11:31 schrieb "Jean-Baptiste Faure" <jbfaure at libreoffice.org>:
er a écrit :

> A MS-Windows tester tell me that the MS-Windows build is in fact :
>
> 4.5.0.0.alpha0+
> Build ID: c14ed48c65f20a63da930a526c2a6294d3a3f565
> TinderBox: Win-x86 at 42,

That windows tester did not download the release candidate build, but one
of the daily builds provided by tinderboxes.

In this case, even not from the libreoffice-4-4 branch (that would at this
point in time be very similar to the rc, but from master, so completely
different codebase.

> Do you know what happened ?

Either downloaded or started the wrong version.

Ciao
Christian