build fails in postprocess/qa/services.cxx

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Sat Mar 14 13:49:01 PDT 2015

Hi,

for quite a while I have the following problem:

branch: master
./g pull -r
make fails in postprocess/qa/services.cxx with error message:

services.cxx:231:Assertion
Test name: (anonymous namespace)::Test::test
forced failure
- - creating "com.sun.star.wizards.agenda.CallWizard" caused
com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException "unsatisfied query for interface of
type com.sun.star.loader.XImplementationLoader!"

Before that I get lots of messeage like

no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.ignoreSpace_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.ignoreTiJi_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.ignoreTraditionalKana_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.ignoreTraditionalKanji_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.ignoreZiZu_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.largeToSmall_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.i18n.Transliteration.smallToLarge_ja_JP"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.office.comp.Acceptor"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.office.comp.PipeSplashScreen"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.office.comp.SplashScreen"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.report.comp.ReportToolboxController"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.report.comp.StatusbarController"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.script.framework.security.SecurityDialog"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.script.provider.ScriptURIHelper"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.sdb.ApplicationToolboxController"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.svtools.OfficeFilePicker"
no obvious way to instantiate implementation
"com.sun.star.svtools.OfficeFolderPicker"

Any hint what is going wrong here? Usually I disabled the test, fixed
some bug, pushed my fix and after ./g pull -r I had to disable the
test again. But clearly that is far from being optimal...

Christina