git push: access denied.

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 00:34:32 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:52 AM, Winfried Donkers
<W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl> wrote:
> Hi Qiwen Gao,
>
>>$ ./logerrit test
>>Your gerrit setup was successful!
>>$ git push origin pathc:refs/for/master
>>fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /core
>
> If you use
> ./logerrit submit
> instead of git push, you will probably succeed.
> logerrit sends the patch to gerrit for review before someone with push-rights pushes it to git.

That is what git push origin <head>:/refs/for/master does too

that of course assume that 'origin' is configured properly, with a
proper pushurl

Anyhow... I know some wiki page claim that the 'logerrit' stuff is the
'easy way', and make it harder and harder to find the 'right way'

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup#Setting_yourself_up_for_gerrit_-_the_manual_way