Finding the right location for tdf#67990 (Base module)

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Mar 16 04:55:54 PDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 07:49:59AM -0700, julien2412 wrote:

> I gave a try to tdf#67990 Combobox: upper-case character is ignored, when
> there is a word with same lower-case character, to try to find the very
> moment where the string comparison is done.
> After having putting several breaks in
> I only retrieved this bt (see
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=114105).
>
> Any idea how to find the right location? (or even better the right location
> itself)

I expected it to be something in
toolkit/source/controls/unocontrols.cxx (class UnoComboBoxControl) or
forms/source/component/ComboBox.cxx but from reading these files, I
don't have a good idea...

Ah yes, look at vcl/source/control/combobox.cxx,
void ComboBox::ImplAutocompleteHandler( Edit* pEdit )
looks like a good candidate.

--
Lionel