Unit-Test break Build under Windows

Fri Mar 20 04:34:47 PDT 2015

Hi Tomaz,

The Unitest "htmlexport" break on my windows machine with following error
	test/source/xmltesttools.cxx(99) : error : Assertion
	Test name: testExportImageProperties::Import_Export
	equality assertion failed
	- Expected: 38
	- Actual  : 47
	- In <file:///D:/dev/cygwin/tmp/lu1rqes.tmp>, attribute 'hspace' of '/html/body/p/a/font/img' incorrect value.

	Failures !!!
	Run: 15   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

The values are
		origin 		my
    "hspace", 	"38"  		47
    "vspace", 	"19"		24
    "width"	 "222"		277
    "height"	 "222"		277

The factor is 1,25 that is exactly my SYSTEM DPI-Setting (125 DPI).

I look to the image and the scale is not correct too, but I think the scale for the windows has nothing to do with the picture, when save (the font size is not change).
But I must always switch off the test in this file " test/source/xmltesttools.cxx, line 99" and I think that failure is for the other OS the same (MAC, WIN64) .

I would be very grateful if you could fix this

Thanks
Juergen