GSoC 2015

Gülşah Köse gulsah.1004 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:28:18 PDT 2015

Hi,

My name is Gülşah. I'm senior at Onsekiz Mart University. My department is
computer engineering. My ircnick is gulsahkose.

I am a GNU/Linux user for four years. I’m interested in C++, C  and Python
programming languages.  I develop my projects by using git. I have a github
account (https://github.com/GulsahKose/). I am the developer of
pebble-remote project. This project provides manage your Libreoffice
Impress  presentations with Pebble smartwatch. Project’s address:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=impress_remote.git;a=tree;f=pebble;hb=HEAD

and project’s web site following

www.pebbleremote.com

I want to be a real LibreOffice developer. I can learn quickly. I'm
experienced in working remotely. I know how to use git well. My 88 patches
accepted into linux kernel while opw application process. You can find my
patches following link:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/opw-kernel/list/?submitter=90411

I’ve made speechs about my projects, place of women in computer sciences
and free software 10 times at different events . I mentioned LibreOffice a
lot on this  speechs.

I have sent a patch to bug#89756 and pushed master (
http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit_master/1385/).

I'm looking for another bug can fix it now. I want to work on the job
-Implement EPUB export filter- .

Best regards
--
*Gülşah Köse*