Fwd: Hoping to get involved

Peng Zhao pengz1992 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:04:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

My IRC name is : Dani__

Cheers!
Dani

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peng Zhao <pengz1992 at gmail.com>
Date: 21 March 2015 at 11:51
Subject: Hoping to get involved
To: libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org

Hi all,

I am Peng Zhao, a CS graduate student at the University of Waterloo,
Canada. My research area is Software Engineering.
I did my undergraduate in Nanjing University and I have been an intern in
SAP Nanjing Innovation Center for half a year.

My email address is pengz1992 at gmail.com.
You can call me Dani.

I would like to participate in the Google Summer of Code 2015. I am most
interested in you projects "Refactor god objects" and "Application Themes".

As a start I would like to fix reported bug Easy Hack 39596 - use the
CLang++ static analyser to find bugs.

Regards,
Dani