pdfwriter_impl.cxx: No break at the end of case

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sun Mar 22 13:36:23 PDT 2015

> I import Libreoffice to Eclipse and got 3 warnings "No break at the end of
> case" at lines 5388,

The comment on the previous line says "// fall-through" , so it is intentional.

> 9676

That one probably is unintentional, but as you see, harmless anyway.

> and 11012?

That one certainly looks like a bug, yes. Have you tested whether
axial gradients indeed end up looking wrong in exported PDF? (Or
perhaps even generate incorrect PDF?)

> Is this normal behaviour?

You mean whether it is normal behaviour for people to make mistakes?
Yes. That's why we try hard to make our code warning-free, i.e. to
compile with -Werror (gcc and Clang) or -WX (MSVC), and use static
analysers. Why the compilers and static analysers have not warned
about at least the last case you mentioned, I don't know.

--tml