GSoC IDEA- AUTOMATED ERROR CHECKING IN CALC

rajat vijay rajatvijay5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:23:08 PDT 2015

Dear MARKUS,
Sir, while I am working on the easy hack of libre office --
I would like to discuss with you about my idea regarding the "AUTOMATED
ERROR CHECKING IN CALC" as the deadline for registrations are nearer -
I would like to add the the automated error checking by
ADDING DIFFERENT CURRENCIES BY AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTING THEM USING CURRENT
CONVERSION RATES THROUGH INTERNET AND IF OFFLINE, THE USER HAS AN OPTION TO
ADD MANUAL CONVERSION RATES OR TO USE THE PREVIOUS ONE
--your feedback for the idea is expected !

Sir, I am sending this mail as the deadline is getting nearer and also am
having my university exams.
Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

RAJAT VIJAY