Your Personal Invitation

Business WW Network business.ww.network at dirrex.co
Sat May 2 15:01:58 PDT 2015

Hello,

This is the final notice regarding your inclusion in the 2015 Edition
of Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals.

We have sent you several emails requesting your inclusion, and so far
we have not received any confirmation on your biographical proof.

Please click here to submit your profile now:

http://www.dirrex.co/1b58Ar6w3Zd0GyvLmOjssvMOFyvnVn0smOONOnxVjk0jmtbf4/Your-Invitation

Most individuals look at the Who's Who as the world's premier source
for networking. Our professional network of trusted contacts gives you
an advantage in your career, and is one of your most valuable assets.
The Who's Who exists to help you make better use of your professional
network and help the people you trust in return. Our mission is to connect
the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful.
We believe that in a globally connected economy, your success as
a professional and your competitiveness as a company depends upon faster
access to insights and resources that you can trust.

We urge you to click the link below and fill out the appropriate information
in order to get the biographical process started:

http://www.dirrex.co/1b58Ar6w3Zd0GyvLmOjssvMOFyvnVn0smOONOnxVjk0jmtbf4/Your-Invitation

There is no cost or obligation to be listed.

Best of luck in all of your future endeavors,

Bryant M. Smith
Managing Director
Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals
http://www.dirrex.co/1b58Ar6w3Zd0GyvLmOjssvMOFyvnVn0smOONOnxVjk0jmtbf4/Your-Invitation

If you wouldn't like to receive these notifications, please click here

http://www.dirrex.co/Represent-Your-Country-in-a-Global-Networking-Community/5948r6vF3-dg1yvLmOjssvMOFyvnVn0smOONOnxVjk0jmtz1e

or write to:

My WW Network
1112 Oak Lane