Renaming in sw/

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Thu May 7 02:23:12 PDT 2015

Hi Tor,

Tor Lillqvist píše v Čt 07. 05. 2015 v 12:04 +0300:

> While at it, could we also come up with a new term for the "fly"
> concept (and its plural, "flys") please? I hate flies. How about
> "floater", if floating is what a fly does?

Sounds good to me too - any objections from Bjoern / Caolán / Michael
S. / Miklos / anybody?

And also I remembered one more:

Crsr -> Cursor (as in SwCrsrShell, SwShellCrsr, SwUnoCrsr, etc.)

[and SwCrsrShell vs. SwShellCrsr looks annoying too - I guess
SwCrsrShell would deserve a better name overall].

Thank you,
Kendy