Build dependency on external cppunit

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Fri May 8 07:53:49 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 03:55:35PM +0200, Richard Cochran <richardcochran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, it is somehow related to the cross compile configuration.  The
> 'make cppunit.all' works as expected with a native build.

Isn't the very point of cross-compilation that the resulting binary is
not something you can run? If so, I find it a feature that unit tests
are not built / executed when cross-compiling. :-)

In any case:

if test "$cross_compiling" != "yes"; then
    libo_CHECK_SYSTEM_MODULE([cppunit],[CPPUNIT],[cppunit >= 1.12.0])
fi

in configure.ac where cppunit is disabled in case of cross-compiling.