Build dependency on external cppunit

Richard Cochran richardcochran at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:33:28 PDT 2015

On Sat, May 09, 2015 at 06:59:47PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I think you missed the meaning of "host" in GNU autoconf terminology;) (np,
> I confuse those constantly myself, too, unless I am ver careful)

Yes, the gnu terminology is confusing to me, too.

But no, this time I am not confused!  Both the build system and the
host system are x86_64, but the host is using the OSELAS compiler and
the ptxdist BSP.

I know that is very strange, and I don't recommend it at all, but most
of the problems I am seeing will also appear when using an ARM cross
toolchain.

Thanks,
Richard