VclPtr / Builder cleanup ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon May 11 07:15:08 PDT 2015

Hi Noel,

	I just finished cleaning up all the VclBuilder 'makeFoo' constructors -
and will push to master in a sec.

	I was wondering - would it be possible to have a clang plugin that
checks for all instances of new <type> where type is derived from
OutputDevice ? =)

	Those new calls should really all be either:

	a) VclPtr< type >::Create
or
	b) VclPtr< type >( new <type>, SAL_NO_ACQUIRE )

	I hope the impl. of a) is covered by b) =)

	It'd be great to know that no-one is leaking Windows as they are
created, and of course that no-one is mis-using SAL_NO_ACQUIRE
inadvertently either =)

	Any chance ? =)

	Thanks,

		Michael.