LO 5.0 alpha : erroneous character in soffice script ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Tue May 12 00:16:06 PDT 2015

Le 12/05/2015 07:17, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> My last build of master (LO 5.0 alpha) refuses to start because it can't
> open 'ooenv}' which does not exist :
>
> .../LibO/master/instdir/program/soffice: 60: .: Can't open
> .../LibO/master/instdir/program/ooenv}
>
> Removing the closing } at the end of ooenv in the block
>
> # linked build needs additional settings
> if [ -e "${sd_prog}/ooenv" ] ; then
>     . "${sd_prog}/ooenv}"
> fi
>
> in the script soffice fixed the problem for me.

This closing } has been added by this commit:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=23c0e00b50f7fae7a82134ef064eabf9514a941b

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.