Renaming in sw/

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Tue May 12 10:04:28 PDT 2015

Hi Bjoern, all,

Bjoern Michaelsen píše v Čt 07. 05. 2015 v 14:56 +0200:

> IMHO lets leave Frm -> Frame out of the change in this round. In the end, we
> should have the SwFrm/sw::Frame situation sorted out in a consistent way,
> ideally with most of the Writer stuff actually namespaced in sw.

OK; still I did a small change there - s/FrmFmt/FrameFormat/ - as
SwFrmFormat was really annoying after the change :-) - hope that's fine.

> As such I'd propose to do this round with all the nonconflicting stuff (Fmt,
> Cntnt, Txt, Fld, Ftn, Updt, Fml, Hnt) and leave Frm as is. Lets also see how
> painful those others are on their own.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/bin/rename-sw-abbreviations.sh

I'm now running a test build in

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/15718

The build seems to be clean, without 'shadow' warnings and similar
errors - I have renamed the variables that were doing problems in
separate commits directly (using m_ prefixes or better names).  I might
have overlooked something though, so review / feedback appreciated.

All the best,
Kendy