Renaming in sw/

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Tue May 12 10:20:04 PDT 2015

Hi Philippe,

Philippe Jung píše v Út 12. 05. 2015 v 19:15 +0200:

> Kendy, it seems you don't apply renaming to modules other than sw.

That was deliberate - I renamed only the stuff in sw, for the other
modules only where sw depended on that (the script has 2 parts - sw/
only and global).

> I mean there are references to sw at least in comments in other
> modules (svx for example). Maybe replacement should be done here too.

Doing it everywhere would be quite risky, I've spent the entire day
today sorting out variable name conflicts in sw/ only, so I'd prefer to
do the rest separately - eg. before 5.1.

Regarding the comments - please do you have some hotspots that should be
addressed?

Thank you,
Kendy