starmath, export, preview generation

Yury yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Wed May 13 02:07:10 PDT 2015

Yury <yury.tarasievich <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Could somebody have a look at the code generating formulas preview in
> starmath export?
>
> I have a feeling that bug 88697 in its part relating to the 'too high'
> placement of exported formula preview in .DOC (and that's the last part of
> 88697 yet unresolved) is somehow connected with the initial report on bug
> 88139 -- formulas had their frames' lower edges shifted up then (lower edge
> put on paragraph baseline).

I would really like some advise on this. They tell you to not ask questions
on source coed on bugtracker, there is a maililng list for that, you know.
Okay, that is not the hot topic of icon themes, but I assure you, for the
relevant audience the correctly formed formula previews in .DOC are no less
important :)

-Yury