component registration

sotlef sotlef at mail.ru
Wed May 13 23:41:39 PDT 2015

Hi all

I'm doing standalone minimal UNO distribution for my own projects without
dependencies on LibreOffice or OpenOffice
Now all uno libraries successfully build, idl files successfully compile and
typedescription registered in .rdb.
But I don't know how to register components - regcomp is depricated and
requires component_writeInfo function in shared library.
In source tree .component files exists and as I know its used for component
registration but how? What is modern method of registration now? Is there
any new documentation for it?