problem with interpreting OpenFormula format in ODF1.2

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Tue May 19 04:24:06 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm currently working on the various FLOOR functions (all Calc and Excel variations) and I struggle with this phrase in http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html#__RefHeading__1018610_715980110 :

"If mode is given and not equal to zero, the absolute value of N is rounded __away from zero__ to a multiple of the absolute value of significance and then the sign applied ."

That sounds to me as CEILING behaviour, not FLOOR.

Is my interpretation wrong, is there an error in the standard?
What should the behaviour be to have FLOOR comply with ODFF1.2?

Winfried