Cosmetic Bugzilla Cleanup

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:05:01 PDT 2015

Hi All -

Just a request that if someone is interested in doing a mass cleanup
(like with whiteboard or keyword) please ping me (and cc Robinson) first
and one of us will temporarily turn off email notifications. I've gotten
a complaint from a well respect developer that the mass emails create a
lot of unnecessary noise. Now that we have our own bugzilla instance we
can (I think) turn off email notifications, do the mass change, then
turn them back on, saving everyone a great deal of email spam.

Note: This doesn't apply for mass pings that we are hoping for a response :)

Just for an example - the mass cleanup of EasyHacks to camelCase I guess
created a ton of noise (dev list was cc'ed, thousands of devs spammed
tens or hundreds of times....). Not ideal so hopefully we can avoid this
in the future.

Best,
Joel