Help on Building Libreoffice

Kismabo adwa kinfeguesh at gmail.com
Mon May 25 04:51:09 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,  i want u to help me how to  build libreoffice. I have
being directed by  this
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux  on
how to build libreoffice I have installed git. then when i try to
clone with "git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
libreoffice ", i  get the following error.
'
'
Cloning into 'libreoffice'...
fatal: unable to connect to anongit.freedesktop.org:
anongit.freedesktop.org: Name or service not known
'
'

how should i solve this?

is it possible to download the source code and copy to /.git directory
instead of running "git clone
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libreoffice " command?
i tried it  as following,
i downloaded source code of libreoffice and i copied to
home/.git/libreoffice, when i run
 it told me that there is no autogen.sh file.

$ cd libreoffice
$ ./autogen.sh

this generates "bash: /autogen.sh: No such file or directory" error.

i couldn't even find the autogen.sh file by searching in the whole source
code.

.......pls help me in this how to solve...

Thanx,