Resignation from the ESC

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon May 25 17:07:41 PDT 2015

Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> I enjoyed working with many great people but I believe that the
> project is developing in the wrong direction at the moment and that
> I should spend my free time in a better way.

Hi Moggi,

as other said earlier & better than me - many thanks for all the
outstanding things you did around here! Must be some four years now
that you're contributing to LibreOffice, so indeed would love to hear
more details on your above comments, either in the ESC or a smaller
call of your preference.

All the very best, and saddened about the message,

-- Thorsten