minutes of ESC call ...

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:38:32 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Michael Meeks
<michael.meeks at collabora.com> wrote:

>         + Windows 64 status (David O)
>            + all fine, poking some Base test with Stephan
>            + an OLE test, failing on some machines not others;
>              environment dependent. Thorsten's machine doesn't crash.

That is the exception not the rule.
I could not get a build to finish, and cloph also reproduce the ole bug.
Until Win64 can reliably build, I can't pull that platform under
jenkins/gerrit-build

(Not that I could right this minutes anyway, still working on bring
hardware online to cope with growing demand)

Norbert