minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri May 29 04:11:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:02:56AM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	It is clearly great to run 'make check' before pushing (just fixing
> some results from CI) - however, to assume that everyone has a 32 core
> machine (I have 4 not-so-strong cores) 32/4 * 2m -> 16m (not so far from
> 15 minutes ;-).

Eh, missed this mail. No I am not assuming that. See my other mail: with the
split-up of the unoapi tests its down 3 minutes -- about the same as
(re-)linking a non-debug build and way faster than (re-)linking a debug build.
On an antique notebook with a mid-level second generation mobile i7 you get
below 400EUR on ebay.

Best,

Bjoern