[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: editeng: Eliminate unecessary padding in classes

Daniel danlrobertson89 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:58:45 PST 2015

Sephen,

Thanks for the comments, next time I see something like this, I'll post
it on the mailing list before I try to do anything. And I agree that
readability should be taken in consideration over 4 bits here and there,
but in this case I didn't think it affected readability.

Can I convert the 3 bitfields to regular boolean members? I didn't like the
bitfield, but there was one already there, and I didn't know if it was
there for a reason.

I appologize if I caused more problems than I fixed :-)

Best,

Daniel