TheServiceDocumenter: extension to core ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Nov 5 02:07:30 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 09:37:26AM +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> 1) If this would be a subdir of docs.l.o, then if you propose a name for
> it, I can make sure I leave it alone when I update the rest of the site.

Yeah. :/ But updating docs.libreoffice.org manually from multiple source and
builds is inefficient and timewasting.

> 2) If TDF can provide a build machine that is able to do 'make && make
> docs' with clang ~one in a month and has no problem with eating that
> upload bandwith, then that could be an option.)

I would love that, esp. if we get that machine to do this triggered by a
cronjob/Jenkins job/whatever, see:

 https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/1422

for a TDF-infra-provided machine that we might use for that. IIRC Norbert had
some concerns about that though (though I see nothing in the ticket right now).

Best,

 Bjoern