Tinderbox failure, MacOSX-x86_64 at 49-TDF, MASTER, last success: 2015-11-05 16:21:34

Katarina Behrens Katarina.Behrens at cib.de
Thu Nov 5 12:55:13 PST 2015

Hi guys,

> /Users/cloph/source/libo-core/test/source/bootstrapfixture.cxx:222:
> Assertion Test name: ScExportTest::testSheetRunParagraphProperty
> equality assertion failed
> - Expected: 0
> - Actual  : 3
> - validation error in OOXML export: Errors: 3

I'm sorry about breaking Tinderbox by writing code that produces invalid
OOXML, I'm not building w/ validation locally

I plan to fix it tomorrow morning, but can't do much until then. Feel free to
revert if you feel spammed by failure mails

--

Katarina Behrens

Softwareentwicklerin LibreOffice
–––
CIB software GmbH
Geschäftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
–––
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -235
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100

Katarina.Behrens at cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner