contributing to libreoffice

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Fri Nov 6 07:26:11 PST 2015

Hi Sukant,

Am 06.11.2015 um 11:42 schrieb Sukant Kumar:
> Hi, i am sukant kumar pursuing B.tech from Bhagalpur college of engineering.
> i want to contribute for LIBREOFFICE community.
> i have a prior knowledge of c , c++ and java .
> i have no prior experience in contributing to open source development.
> can any one please guide me for contributing to the community.
> expecting a positive reply.

Thanks for your interest in joining the LibreOffice development community.

As a start have a look at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Please follow the "Getting Started with Development" section. This tells
you how to compile LibreOffice and start diving into the code by solving
an easy problem (Easy Hack).

If you need more help or have questions, feel free to write to this list
or consider to join the #libreoffice-dev IRC channel for conversations
about bugs and code.

ATB

Jan-Marek