Coverity, read-only generic account.

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:08:10 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 4:13 PM, jan iversen <jani at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I would like that we have a generic account in coverity (read-only), so that
> e.g. I
> can show new people the issues there.
>
> Currently (because we also seems not to have a report module), I have to
> copy/paste information from coverity in order to mail it to the people I try
> to help.
>
> If we make an account e.g. "libreoffice" with password "libreoffice" and
> limit it
> to reading, everybody could see the coverity issues.

actually, since coverity is mostly hovering at 0 issue these days... and
new issues do not linger too long, we could simply open-up the coverity thing
and let the world look at the reported issues.

caolan ? you thoughts ?

Norbert

PS: having a 'public' user/password may very well fall afoul of coverity ToS