Help compiling an idl for an Add-in

lucass lucass at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 04:53:32 PST 2015

Hello,
I downloaded the rpm file on the official site and extracted it (using the
file compression tool that comes with ubuntu).
I couldn't make idlc work, but I think it was because my own lack of
experience.
When running idlc it complained about not finding libreglo.so .
I've changed idlc to output what it was calling and it is indeed calling
the idlc.bin on the same folder on the sdk.
Is there anything else you think I could try to investigate the problem a
little further?
I'm more experienced on Java, so I'm sorry that I can't provide any further
details.

Thanks